Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Discovering, Experiencing, Loving

Discovering.... Experiencing.... Loving....

As the owner of this gorgeous boutique, it is my duty to share the LOVE! Right??  Rhubarb is most likely very knew to your eyes, probably as new as this blogging is to my eyes.  So as i become familiar to the world of blogging, i would love for you to become familiar with the world of Rhubarb! 

Rhubarb Boutique is small boutique, as much as i dislike calling her small, she is. She is compact, cute and unique. Thats what make her the boutique she is i guess. I keep referring to Rhubarb as a human, I'm not sure why but by the end of this blog, I'm sure you will see she has much personality like a human. So stay with me here.. 

Owning Rhubarb is bliss! Pure Bliss! I can style her with all the pretty things i wish to have in my life and what i think is essential to have in your life. You and many other people I'm sure would disagree with me on some or most items, but i have a theory. 
My theory is that we all need something sweet and special in our life, that doesn't age and we can treasure for a very long time. 

I know in my own home, that things quickly become stuff and that stuff quickly becomes something to dust! Its a never ending viscious circle of life. BUT thats ok, because yet be keep buying all these pretty things! 



When buying all these pretty things for Rhubarb, i keep in mind that we all have different styles, tastes and price ranges. I always try to have something in store or available for each and every person that shops here at Rhubarb.  

We always shop for something pretty, some shop for that something pretty to help our house be our home, some shop for that something pretty to turn an outfit into your style. No matter what sort of something pretty you shop for, its always something different from the next person. 
Isn't that AWESOME when you think about it! 




On a weekly basis i always here a repeated comment, "You have such a beautiful shop with so many unique bits a pieces". When i here these words i think, well i am doing my job! 

My job is to provide you with unique bits and pieces. 

We have such a wide range, the most popular i would have to say would be our eel skin collection. YES EEL SKIN. Have you ever felt it?? Its amazing.  I have added a picture of a couple of there clutches in there bright colours. What are your thoughts?? 


I will do a blog on the eel skin range, so stay tuned! 




Is this painting you a picture of what Rhubarb is all about?? 
I was never much of a painter! 

To have a look at our products please head over to our Facebook site.www.facebook.com/rhubarbboutique

Rhubarb boutique has her style and you must help me create it! So please be sure to post your thoughts and "LIKE" our Facebook page. 










2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the birth of the Rhubarb Blog!! Can't wait to see how it develops and grows....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trace! I am very excited actually! My mind is ticking away trying to decide what to blog tomorrow, so many decisions! I just need to work the in's and out's of it!

    ReplyDelete