Sunday, January 12, 2014

Home Is Where The Dust Settles...


Home is where the dust settles...

 >>> I invite you to view the Home of Rhubarb Boutique <<<



Welcome to our Home... 

A place where memories are created, fears are faced and where Love & Laughter is shared and embraced! 


Are you comfortable? Would you like a drink? Sit back and relax because this is my tour of our home.





I have always taken great pride in where Rhubarb calls Home.
Rhubarb isn't located in a CBD, or have clothing stacked from wall to wall or floor to ceiling but she certainly has a heavenly home. 

A home that provides her with a great sense of difference. 

I am forever asked one question: Theodore, how do you find business goes out there? 

Sure, there are times i wish i was located in the heart of a busy suburb, with traffic all day every day in the door, but i love that my business is different and it starts by calling Theodore Home. 

We live on a property just outside of Theodore and every day i walk past the blossoming bougainvillea's, listen to the cows in the distance, hear the echo's of the boys hunting the cattle into the yards and feel the dust between my toes and watching it settle on every piece of our belongings. 

Every day my priority is to take Rhubarb another step forward, and i do this by pulling inspiration / ideas from what surrounds me on a day to day basis. 

I have a "GOAL" for Rhubarb and that is to take her Far and Wide to as many "Small Country Towns" as i can, for all Ladies of the Rural to experience. 



As much as i love being a Small Country Town Boutique, i once read you should never talk about your business as if it is a small company because everyone around you will treat it like a small company and may not take you serious. 

This sticks in my mind and every day i tell myself this, because YES Rhubarb is a small business but I think Rhubarb has just as much to offer (if not more) then any other organisation. 

Affordable Products / Stella Customer Service / Quality Products / Fast & Easy Transactions.


As a customer myself, there is not much more i look for when it comes to purchasing from a business. Whether it is the Local Produce Store, Newsagency or Fuel Station. Wherever i may be shopping, if that business can't provide me the above i think twice about going back. Im sure you do to..


  

Being an online based Business in the Fashion industry, i am playing a pretty tough game. I am up against some of the largest fashion organisations in Australia and perhaps the world. 

Being in Theodore, i can't promise overnight delivery, because it simply is not possible and i would be ashamed to offer something i can't do. 
I may not be able to offer free postage every time either. 

I can however promise that your purchase will always be packaged with care, posted with caution and sent with great deal of appreciation.





                                                                                            Putting a face to the name for you! 
                                                                                                       >> Caitlyn Hewitt >>  


Living here we have the most amazing backdrop for Photoshoot sessions and Videos! Check out our Katie B Video we launched back in September 2013
" Discover Katie B " . 
 I hope this is painting you a picture of Where Rhubarb calls Home and next time you shop with Rhubarb you know where it is coming from..




Perhaps you would like Rhubarb Boutique to come to your home for a day, set up and create your very own Private and Exclusive Boutique? Please contact me (Caitlyn) by simply going to Rhubarb Boutique . 








Yours in Style,
Caitlyn Hewitt



No comments:

Post a Comment